Top-rated Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) in Los Angeles, CA
In the journey of addiction recovery, finding the right level of care and support is paramount. Overland IOP offers a unique and highly effective Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) designed to meet various client needs. This blog post will delve into the details of Overland IOP’s IOP program, shedding light on its structure, flexibility, and the comprehensive services it provides. At Overland IOP and PHP in Los Angeles, CA we provide our top-rated IOP. Why do patients choose us:
✳️ 3 hours a day, 3-5 days a week IOP with a flexible schedule
✳️ In-person & virtual appointments
✳️Morning, Noon & Evening Tracks
✳️ Most Insurances accepted
What is Overland’s IOP Program?
Overland IOP & PHP, our Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) serves various client needs by offering a flexible and personalized approach to recovery. For some individuals, IOP serves as a stepping-down option after completing a residential treatment or partial hospitalization program (PHP). Others may transition to IOP from traditional outpatient therapy, while some embark on their recovery journey with IOP as their initial level of care. Learn more about the IOP program here.
Our IOP programs are 3 hours a day, 3-5 days a week
Who Benefits from Overland IOP’s IOP Program?
Overland IOP’s IOP program serves a diverse client base. It accommodates:
- Graduates of Residential or PHP Programs: For those who have successfully completed residential treatment or partial hospitalization, IOP offers continued support.
- Transition from Outpatient Therapy: Individuals transitioning from traditional outpatient therapy can step up their care with the IOP program.
- First Step in Recovery: Some clients embark on their recovery journey with Overland IOP’s IOP program as their initial level of care.
The Flexibility of Overland IOP’s IOP Program
One of the standout features of Overland IOP’s program is its flexibility. It recognizes that recovery journeys are unique and tailors its approach accordingly. Here’s what you can expect:
- Multiple Weekly Sessions: Unlike traditional outpatient therapy, IOP involves multiple hours of recovery work spread across multiple days every week.
- Individual and Group Therapy: Clients participate in both individual and group therapy sessions, allowing for a well-rounded approach to recovery.
- Comprehensive Services: Depending on individual needs, Overland IOP’s IOP program may include case management, medication-assisted treatment (MAT), and family support services.
Benefits of Overland IOP’s IOP Program
Overland IOP’s IOP program offers several advantages:
- Continuity of Care: It provides a seamless transition from higher levels of care, ensuring clients continue to receive the support they need.
- Flexibility: The program is adaptable to different schedules and stages of recovery.
- Comprehensive Support: With individual and group therapy, as well as additional services, clients receive holistic care.
Overland IOP’s Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) stands as a testament to its commitment to providing flexible, comprehensive, and client-centered addiction recovery services. Whether you’re taking your first steps in recovery or transitioning from a higher level of care, Overland IOP’s IOP program offers the support and flexibility needed for a successful journey to sobriety.
If you need FREE help please contact the National Helpline about mental and/or substance use disorders, prevention, treatment, and recovery in English and Spanish.
Published: September 28, 2023
Last Updated: October 31, 2023
Published: November 14, 2023
How Long Does Postpartum Depression Last?
The journey into motherhood is often portrayed as a time of joy, but for some women, it can be marred by the relentless grip of postpartum depression (PPD). One common question that lingers in the minds of new mothers grappling with this condition is, “How long does postpartum depression last?” In this article, we aim […]Read more
Published: November 14, 2023
Serotonin vs. Dopamine: What Are the Differences?
Serotonin and dopamine are two essential neurotransmitters that play distinct yet interconnected roles in our brain and body. Often referred to as the “feel-good” chemicals, they contribute to our mood, behavior, and overall well-being. In this article, we’ll delve into the differences between serotonin and dopamine, exploring their functions, effects, and how they impact our […]Read more
Published: October 31, 2023
Navigating Mental Health Services in California: A Comprehensive Guide
Mental health is an essential aspect of overall well-being, and access to quality mental health services is crucial for individuals and communities. In California, a state known for its diversity and progressive policies, there is a wide range of mental health services available. This comprehensive guide will explore the landscape of mental health services in […]Read more